Florida Partnership FAQs
Frequently asked questions regarding the various types of Florida Partnerships.
- What is a Florida partnership agreement? - A Florida partnership agreement is a document entered into by the partners that sets out the rules for running the Florida partnership.
- What is a Florida limited liability partnership? - Florida Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) are partnerships that engage in one of a few select specialized practices.
- What is a Florida limited partnership? - Florida limited partnerships have two types of partners, limited partners and general partners.
- What is a Florida general partnership? - A Florida general partnership is a business entity intended for two or more individuals who will share the responsibilities, profits and liabilities of Florida partnerships.
- How do I form a Florida partnership? - You can form a Florida partnership yourself or with the help of incorporation services.
- What is a Florida partnership? - There are three main types of Florida partnerships.